Slot machine developers are known for finding inspiration for the next game releases in different places. Be it classic fictional themes, original designs, or ancient civilization, the options available are many. Another category of casino games that is also popular among players is the franchise slots. The slot machines under this category are inspired by other popular works.
Top Cat Slot by Blueprint Gaming is a good example, as it’s inspired by the famous Hanna-Barbera cartoon of the 1960s. If you love slot machines that are inspired by other works, then Top Cat can be a perfect option for you. Before playing this popular game, please read the following sections to learn more.
Top Cat Slot Game Basics
Top Cat online slot machine is a five-reel, three-raw, and twenty-payline game. Similar to most franchise-themed games, the slot aims at providing the settings of the initial product. And therefore, it is no surprise that the slot machine is set in a backstreet between multi-storey buildings in a big, modern metropolis. With a wooden fence, a lamppost, and some trash cans, the slot offers an exact set of the Top Cat game as well as the animated series.
The game features gold-framed reels against a background of that very common alley with its red phone box and a trash can. When it comes to symbols, Benny the Ball, Top Cat, Brain, Spook, Fancy-Fancy, and Choo-Choo are the high values. And the standard A, K, Q, and J are the low paying icons.
The fishbones on a plate represent the wild symbol, which can substitute all other icons except the bonus symbol. A group of the cats is the bonus symbol and appears only on reels five and three of the Top Cat slot game.
Top Cat Special Features in India
Top Cat casino game stands out from the crowd by providing its fans with a massive range of bonus rounds and lots of unique features. The slot comes with two types of special features, which include the master plan and the base game. Below are more details about the two types of bonus features.
The Base Game Bonus Features
During the base game, the Top Cat symbol might appear at any time and speak to one of his gang members. It will provide you with the following special features:
- Benny’s Colossal TVs: While the reels are spinning, Benny will appear and press a button remotely. The button will add TVs to the active reels, each with an icon concealing an anonymous prize.
- Choo’s Piano Wilds: When a piano drops down onto the head of Choo, stars will be formed. They will then move onto the reels of the slot and turn into extra wilds.
- Spook’s Mice as Nice: Just after a call between the Top Cat and Spook, a mouse symbol will appear and jumble all the active reels to create a win. This’ll continue until the Officer Dibble symbol appears.
- Brain’s Water Wilds: As the reels spin, the Brain symbol appears near each reel with a fire hydrant. The symbol uses its wrench to release some water from each hydrant, turning every reel wild prior to moving to the next one.
The Master Plan Bonus Features
Master Plan is the main bonus feature of the Top Cat games, and it is activated by bonus icons in reels one, three, and five. Once it is triggered, you will enjoy one of the following features:
- Dibble Free Spins: This is a bonus spins feature that is set in a street featuring some roaming wild symbols. When two or more of the wild symbols collide, the entire reel will turn into an expanding wild, providing a bonus round.
- Construction Site Bonus Spins: This is a bonus spins feature that allows players to move from one level to another by collecting as many Top Cat stickers as possible. The higher the level, the more the wild symbols are in play.
- Dinner Free Spins: This is a potentially unlimited extra spins feature that is set in a diner. The feature will only not be active when all the meal tickets have dropped down. And the best thing is that the Dinner Free Spins feature comes with multipliers that help increase the winnings.
- Cash Picker Bonus: During the Cash Picker Bonus feature, you will be able to win characters related to cash until Officer Dibble appears.
- Maharaja Heist Bonus: The Maharaja Heist Bonus feature will allow you to play the dice, which is famously known as the Big Money Game. You only need to select a symbol to commit the restaurant heist to enjoy this feature.
Top Cat Slot Machine Jackpot
The Top Cat video slot game is a part of the famous Jackpot King Progressive Network. In this slot machine, the jackpot feature is activated by the appearance of five JK symbols. To win the jackpot, you need to collect as many crown icons as possible and climb the ladder.
Get a minimum of 15 JK symbols, and you will be invited in the Wheel King section to spin the reels for the Big Win Multipliers and probably get the progressive pot. The maximum win is 10,000x the initial bet.
With plenty of bonus features and attractive graphics, the Topcat game can be a perfect option for you. To enjoy all the features that this slot machine offers, you only need to look for a reputable gambling platform and join.
Ensure that the casino has a welcome bonus to use on some slot machines, as well as plenty of other promotions to take advantage of. Also, it should have a massive array of casino games from different providers in the world, and it should be safe.
Top Cat has a progressive jackpot that can provide you with some significant amounts of money, not to mention the regular wins that it offers. Try this fantastic slot machine from Blueprint Gaming today at any recommended casino.